Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Book Dedications

Sistren, one day Indigo Labrys and I will write many wonderful lesbian novels. As we've read so many between us, we are highly qualified. In anticipation of this, we've decided to start practicing our book dedications. While we'll never reach the genius that is Radcylffe, we can try to live up to her example.

To our lady friends:
  • the only stone I want to click with
  • the cherry to my sundae
  • the Jane to my Austen
  • the only sugar I need in my tea
  • for showing me true love does last forever, in this life and the next
  • my soultwin and lifemate
  • when you die, I want to snort your ashes like cocaine, so we never have to be alone again
  • with eternal gratitude for the gift of your catdance
  • thx for all the handballing
  • the only one who turns my screw
  • my wife, my mother, my baby girl, my sister - my everything
  • So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish Tacos
  • the only one who can Moby my Dick
  • my personal Fingersmith
  • I want to ride you into the sunset
To our animal friends:
  • Mommy's perfect angel
  • my spirit companion
  • my favorite fuzzy friend
  • my animal soul-bond
  • my furchild

1 comment: